Tuesday 23 December 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy 2009!

Hi All,

There have been a few changes in December, I returned to the Green kit of Chelmsford HC for the National Indoor League at Croydon where we had a slow start but a successful second day of results which still gives us the opportunity to qualify for the National Finals at the NIA in January which is our aim at the moment. We beat Ipswich 8-4 and Olton 4-2.

I have also been fortunate to become a Team Essex Ambassador towards London 2012 Olympics which offers a chance for me to promote sport across Essex and help give an insight to youngsters about what it takes to be an elite athlete and reach the Olympics. It also gives me some more support to enable me to train more and focus my attentions on hockey.

This week I was invited to Gosfield Golf Club to meet and see how the Juniors are developing at the golf club. I played many golf fixtures at Gosfield GC and was lucky enough to captain the Essex Girls Team to Regional winners of County Week, so it was a nice visit back to the club in Essex.

I would like to thank all my sponsors and supporters for 2008. It has been a successful year in reaching the Olympic Games and I hope 2009 can be just as good and hopefully in future times we will be challenging for medals!

Happy Christmas All.

Chloe 12
x

Below are pictures of the flowers presented by Gosfield GC...



No comments:

Post a Comment